I am the proud owner of a pair of Motorized Rollerblades. I got them on eBay for a steal of AU$100! The specs are:
1) Engine: Two-Stroke, 25.65cc,HUASHENG engine(The best 2-stroke engine in China)
2) Horse Power: 1.5@8,000rpm
3) Acceleration, via handheld throttle: 0-20mph (aprox. top speed) : 17 seconds.
4) Ignition: CDI
4) Carburation: Diaphragm w/purge pump
6) Fuel: Premixed, Unleaded
7) Fuel Capacity: 15 oz.
8) Running Duration: 1- 1.5 hrs.
9) Maximum Speed: approx. 20 mph.
10) Cruise Speed: 10 mph.
11) Maximum Carry Capacity: 300 lbs.
12) Wheel Type: 77.5 m.m. Inline stock
13) Bearings: ABEC 5
14) Boot: Pro-tec, hard boot, buckle closure.
14) Braking: Rear Drag
I am not sure about the drag baking, and I am hold as I type to my health insurance provider to upgrade my policy.